Tuesday, May 10, 2011

The Party!!!

This Past Saturday was the Big Carnival themed Birthday Party for JJ!!  To say he was excited is an understatment!! He had been talking about it for weeks and it was exciting for me since this was the first year that he really new what was going on!!  I had soooooo much fun getting ready for this party, in fact I don't know what I'm going to do now that this is over.. hahaha!!  I think I may have been more excited for my masterpiece to come together than him!  One thing is for sure, you can really go way overboard on party planning and over budget...oops!! LOL  We did have a blast though and thank you thank you thank you to all of our wonderful friends and family who came and helped and made the party fabulous!!  Here are a few pics from the day!!  It so hard to capture everything.. you almost need someone that is delegated as the picture taker to make sure you get all the pics you want!!  There were a lot more pics that I wanted to get of the details etc.. but there is just so much one can do!!  The important thing is my 'lil guy had a blast and the party was a success!!!  Happy Happy Birthday JJ, We Love You!!!






















1 comments:

Jen said...

Happy birthday JJ! What a fun party! And I totally give you an "amen" to the potty training thing! Good luck is all I can say...and yes it's so worth it once it's over!