Monday, May 23, 2011

Over Already?!

Last Wednesday was JJ's last day of his first year of preschool at the YMCA!!  I cannot say enough how impressed/pleased I am with their program and staff!  He had so much fun, learned a ton and really had a lot of growth!  When he started back in September he didn't say any full sentences a lot of talking that sounded like jibberish!  Now, his vocabulary is very extensive and his words are clear! 

His 3 teachers (pictured below) are amazing ladies and he LOVED them!  He talked about them like they were his friends which gave me a lot of reassurance and comfort for his 1st year! Not only am I going to miss the 2 mornings a week that I had time to independently do what I needed to without interruption, I am going to miss having JJ go every Week and just seeing him thrive and really enjoy himself!  We are in the process of Potty Training so it's a good thing that we have a little time off to be home bound...LOL! I was recently speaking to my cousin and we agreed that PT has gotta be just the worst thing for a Mother to have to go through!!  Can I get an Amen?!

We also have a jammed pack summer of some fun and new things.... Gymnastics, swim lessons, etc.! Preschool will be here again before we know it and we will get to know a new couple of Teachers, but I'm sure they will be amazing too! Thank you for a great Year, Mrs. Vicky, Mrs. Barbara, & Mrs. Amanda, We Love you!!!!





Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Brandi said...

This is my amen for the potty training crap. I hate it! Glad you enjoyed the YMCA program. Is Amanda married? She used to come to church with Dina Inestroza.