Sunday, June 12, 2011

I Love it When......



I upload pics from my camera & I find this!!!

 hahahahahah.. Love these pics!!!  Apparently this is what goes on when Abbey babysits JJ! :)  Look like they are having a blast, whatever it is they are doing..?!  I just had to share these hillarious pics, I seriously don't know how she got him to pose so well! 

    Anyway.. moving on, Summer is here and we have been busy!!!  A lot of the same stuff going on i.e. work, & play but some new adventures as well! JJ starts Gymnastics next week and then the following week, swim lessons!  I am going to Chicago the Last week in July to be a personal Makeup artist for an International Pageant and Joey is starting his MBA in August at Wake Forest!!  I'm sure the summer will fly by as it seems each month just keeps going by faster and faster!!  My Baby is growing up sooo fast:(  He is currently potty training and doing really great!! yay!!  Side note:  Potty Training is by far the worst thing ever!!!!!  I think Mommy's should treat themselves to a spa day/week when it is over!! :) 

A few weeks ago we went to the Awesom Lazy 5 Ranch in Mooresville!  I have heard sooo much about it, but finally decided to check it out!  It was between there and the zoo.  Since we had already been to the zoo, Lazy5 won!  JJ LOVED IT & so did Abbey!!  haha.. 


Best Buds


                                                         Look! It's Justin Bieber's hair cut!


                                                              Mmmmmmmmmmm!!

0 comments: