Thursday, March 3, 2011

SUPERBOWL


I wasn't sure where to put this pic, but was too cute not to post!!  JJ is really into trains these days and he will make one with anything!!  A few weeks ago he said, "Daddy look what I made!" I am so glad that Joey snapped a picture and JJ got his pose on too!!  What a cutie pie if I do say so myself!!  He is such a fun age right now, he has really turned into my little buddy.  We have such a fun time together!


On another note....The SUPERBOWL came and went and we had a little family gathering ( well mostly family) Even though I don't think anybody was really that vested in the teams playing, we had a fun time just being together, eating, & laughing!! I can honestly say that I did not look at the tv once! hahahahaa
Here is a run down of the guest list:
Morgan & Abbey
MawMaw & JJ
The Avid Panther Fan AKA my DAD
The look on Kelsey's face is PRICELESS... Justin, Kelsey & my Hubby
Me & my Diddy


0 comments: