Thursday, March 3, 2011

First Dance

We recently had a quad stake dance and it was my baby sister's 1st Dance!!!  AHHHHH, It's official I'm Old!!  Well, I wanted it to be as special as can be for us all, maybe embarrassing for a 14 year old..not sure :)  So, I invited Kelsey to be my date as I was the Adult Chaperone.  Abbey is still in Youth so she was also attending with her ward so that meant that this would also be the 1st time that we would all 4 be at a church dance at the SAME time!!!  I thought this was really cool and special and required documentation!  I love my sisters so much and feel that we have really been blessed with a close relationship with each other!  They are amazing people and I am so proud of the Young ladies that they are!! 


My Little sister Esther at her 1st stake dance!!  (Middle)
Esther and one of her Many admirers...already..geez!!
Me and Kels..gettng our pose on!
The girls with a dear family friend, Alexa!
The Sisters: Candace, Kelsey, Esther, Abbey
xoxo, February 2011

0 comments: