Thursday, March 3, 2011

Catching up!

It has been forever since I have updated my family blog!!  I have been so busy with my work blog (which I suppose is a good thing).  While we have been super busy I don't really feel like I have anythink significant to blog about...  JJ is growing up soooo fast!  He finally moved into a big boy bed the other night and is doing wonderful!  He is still very resistant to potty training which is puzzling to me seeing as where he is so independent in every other area!! So, any suggestions on this are seriously WELCOME!!!!  He will be 3 on May 4th and I really don't want him to be in diapers much past that!

Let's see what else...V-day was good I finally got to try 131 Main and the grilled Artichoke everyone had been raving about.  Well, it came out and I had no Idea that it needed to be eaten a certain way....LOL so I just dove into it with a fork and knife and I was like this is weird and I not edible...hahaha  the server came back around and saw my discomfort and began to explain how to properly eat an artichoke!  She along with my fellow diners probably thought I was a country bumpkin that had never eaten out!  hahaha.. We ended up getting a whole other one for free...so that we could "enjoy it how it is meant to be eaten!" LOL  That made for a memorable evening for sure!! 

I have also been blessed with a lot of business right now!!  Along with that I have really wanted to improve my picture quality to be able to showcase my work because that is huge part of my marketing.  So I took a class from my friend Lindsay Hart and it helped me a ton!!


The top Picture was taken after I had taken the class and has no editing.  The bottom was before and no editing as well.  Can you tell the difference?!

1 comments:

Lindsay said...

What a tragedy you haven't had an artichoke before now. It is my favorite food.