Thursday, July 18, 2013

5..better late than never!

My Dearest JJ,
I cannot believe you are 5!!!! It seems like just yesterday that you made your sudden and unexpected entrance into this world and our family!! Because of your early arrival we really don't have any "newborn" pics so the earliest professional pics start at about 4 months.  Many of you may know that I developed severe preeclampsia at about 29.5 weeks and as a result had to have an emergency C-section at 30 weeks! JJ was born on May 4th, 2008 at about 8:45 on that Sunday morning! He was a whopping 2 lbs. 14 oz and 15 3/4 inches long.  Needless to say it was a very scary and overwhelming time, but after a 2 month stay in the amazing NICU here in Charlotte, NC, we were FINALLY able to bring our sweet baby home on July 4th!! That was one of the best days of my life and it still brings tears to my eyes to think about the feelings I had when I got to bring my baby home!! Flash forward...... I am now exactly 29.5 weeks pregnant with baby boy Monteleone #2 and so far everything is going great!!! I currently have no signs of preeclampsia, but I continue to be considered high risk! I am overwhelmed with feeling of gratitude that I have made it this far. Even though I am getting pretty big and uncomfortable I am so grateful for each week that passes and that I am able to stay pregnant with no complications! We are so excited to be adding another sweet baby boy to our little family! I never had the chance to document my pregnancy last time by way of pics, so next week I have a special session scheduled..yay:) I just wanted to post a few of my favorite pics of my big boy over the last 5 years!!


4.5 months


1

2

 3

 4

5


We Love you JJ!! Happy Happy Birthday!!!!!

0 comments: