Monday, January 10, 2011

Snow Day!!!

I was skeptical, but alas the snow came!!! We all get to enjoy an extra family stay at home day and JJ got to play in the snow!!! I personally despise snow.... Living in Logan, UT for 2 years and walking up a ginormous hill to classes in it, pretty much did me in!! The only difference is that they don't cancel ANYTHING when it snows there, and they cancel EVERYTHING even if it threatens to snow here! haha This was really the first official time JJ played in the snow and even he had enough after about 15 mins.. Guess he takes after his Momma!! :)


Not sure about this...

Smile for the camera....or not! :)
Getting the hang of it....Yum!
This is FUN!!!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love how big & muscle-y he looks in that puffy coat! =)

Brandi said...

You are hilarious Candace how you don't like the snow. I'm not a fan long term but our southern snow's are like an extra holiday you didn't know you were getting. I love them. I know JJ had fun! He is as adorable as ever. :)